| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamasa in April is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly wettish. Around 161.6mm (6.4in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamasa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Yamasa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamasa: