| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamasa in January is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamasa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Yamasa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamasa: