| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamasa in May is hot at 26.75 °C (80.15 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in May is pretty drenched. A hearty 287.4mm (11.3in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamasa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Yamasa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamasa: